Secure your home with simple and reliable solutions
Strangers entering your home is always a traumatising event, even if the attempted break-in is unsuccessful or doesn't leave any damage.Therefore, one of the best ways to protect yourself against intruders remains to dissuade them from entering by installing efficient security systems.
Protecting and securing your home requires that you establish good habits:
- Spot and secure vulnerable areas: the windows, the front door, the garage, the back door...
- Get set up by fitting an alarm system that communicates with many different types of sensors
- Raise the alarm by means of an internal or external siren with a visual signal, or indeed an SMS alert or notifications
- Monitor by installing a connected surveillance camera inside a room or outside, to keep an eye on your home at all times
- Stay in control by using equipment that is suited to your own unique purposes
More powerful, innovative and smarter than ever, alarm, surveillance and protection systems for windows and doors guarantee greater peace of mind, even when far from home! Depending on the respective application, solutions can vary. We can help you see things more clearly:
#I WANT TO PROTECT MY MAIN OR SECOND HOME
With a system that can be controlled locally or remotely
- Pre-configured wireless 8-zone alarm system, with or without a video feed: Tyxal+ Pack
- Indoor or outdoor connected camera: Tycam 1100 Indoor / Tycam 2100 Outdoor, to be combined with a Tydom connected home box
- Infrared presence detector to round off the installation: dual lens motion sensor
#I WANT TO SECURE MY GARDEN SHED
- Pre-configured wireless 8-zone alarm system: Tyxal+ Pack
If you already have an alarm system:
- Pre-configured wireless 2-zone alarm system: Tyxal+ Access Pack
- Connected outdoor camera: Tycam 2100 Outdoor, to be combined with the Tydom smart home gateway
- Wireless door sensor, specifically for sheds or garage doors: Tyxal+ garage door sensor (DOS TYXAL+)
#I WANT TO SECURE THE AREA SURROUNDING MY PROPERTY
By creating a protective boundary to successfully avoid damage from being caused
- Connected outdoor camera: Tycam 2100 Outdoor, to be combined with a Tydom smart home gateway
- Outdoor protection of an area of up to 12 m: exterior wireless motion detection
- External barrier protection covering an area up to 24 m: exterior wireless barrier motion sensor
#CONTROLS TAILORED TO EACH INDIVIDUAL AND EVERY APPLICATION
Sooner or later, each member of the family will have a need to interact with your home security system, whether coming in or going out. This is why you must have controls that are adapted to the way each individual uses the system: an internal touchscreen keypad that brings all of the alarm control settings together in one place, and a keyring remote control that is practical and easy to slip into your pocket.There is also the touch keypad, which can be installed indoors or outdoors, the badge reader, and not forgetting your smartphone, which can become a remote control for your alarm. Everyone has their own form of control !
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE SMART HOME
By combining this equipment with the Tydom smart home gateway, everything becomes simpler ! From your smartphone, you can enable or disable the alarm, verify the correct execution of the issued command - complete with feedback, view your living room or your garden in an instant, and be alerted by notifications in the event of an anomaly.
All of our smart solutions are scalable, allowing you to control other equipment, such as your roller blinds, interior and exterior lighting, the heating, windows and doors, and various other smart home devices.
Are you undertaking a smart home project? A professional with expertise in our solutions can assist you with the set-up of your project, from the supply to the fitting of the products. You will be sure to have a reliable and lasting installation.